Live and Direct
- 40' Bellecraft Marine power catamaran,the largest vessel in the fleet
- Marine head on board, ample dry space, great sundeck, and substantial cabin
- Accommodates up to 12 people on non-diving trips, and can accommodate up to 9 divers
- 30' power catamaran
- Perfect for slightly larger dive parties and shuttling guests between Provo and North Caicos
- Accommodates up to 6 divers, and up to 10 non-divers
Yes - I
- A 26' Glacier Bay power catamaran
- Dual hulls and shallow draft are tailor made to the Turks and Caicos waters
- Shaded and uncovered areas
- Accommodates up to four divers and up to 8 non-divers
- This 24' Worldcat is an ideal platform for cruising the cays, dive the reefs or simply catch the cool breeze
- Freshwater shower on board
- Lots of shade and super stable she accommodates 2 divers and 7 non-divers.
- A 32' monohull, Starfish is the perfect beach cruising boat
- She's low to the ground, making it easy to get on and off at the beach
- This boat can accommodate up to 10 non divers and is not suitable for diving
The Kayak Fleet
The Big Blue kayak fleet features a mixture of sit-on-top, recreational, and touring kayaks.
- Sit-on-top: Unsinkable, stable and user friendly. The most common kayaks for home and resort use. Equipped with a backrest for comfort and storage area fore and aft these are the easiest kayaks to use. Big Blue has several single and tandem sit-on-top kayaks made by Ocean Kayak. These are primarily used for self-exploration.
- Recreational: These are comfortable day boats that are more streamlined than the sit-on-tops kayaks. Big Blue uses Necky kayaks for a most of the guided tours and the Necky Manitou recreational kayaks are widely considered the world's most comfortable sit-inside recreational boat. The double Manitou II comes equipped with a rudder, and a third seat, which can accommodate a toddler. The single kayaks combine performance and comfort in a boat still suitable for a beginner. The cockpits are larger and the kayaks wider than traditional touring kayaks.
- Touring: The real McCoy, these are more traditional, long, thin, performance kayaks designed for efficiency and speed. Big Blue uses single Valley Sea Kayaks from the UK with built in skegs. Recommended for the more experienced paddler with capsizing and self-rescue skills. These are used for the longer day and overnight expeditions.
- Wooden longboat in the calm waters of Bottle Creek, North Caicos
- An unforgettable addition to a full day private adventure accommodates up to four people
The Stand Up Paddle Fleet
Big Blue Unlimited has the only Stand Up Paddle Fleet in the TCI.
Our Naish SUP line up is top of the range. Super light, these boards come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. We have boards to cover distance and those that are more maneuverable for waves and play.
Our boards have leashes and adjustable paddles. We offer the Glide, Nalu and Mana series check out: (www.naishsurfing.com)